The slot game first came out in 2019. The slot game has been developed by Habanero. The theme of the slot game revolves around China. There are also a number of other Habanero slot games that have a similar theme.
- Can be played for free or for real money
- Has a progressive jackpot
- Can be played on multiple devices
- Has a good variety of bonus features
- The game can be a bit complex for some players
- The graphics are not as high quality as some other slot games
- The game can be a bit repetitive
What is Jin Hou Ye
Jin Hou Ye slot has a total of 5 paylines, which means that you can win a maximum of 3000 coins in every spin. This is not a progressive slot game, which means that there is no jackpot. However, the slot game has a wild symbol, which is the tiger. This icon can substitute for any other symbols. Moreover, it offers a multiplier effect for your winning combination.
The slot game has a free spins bonus round, which is triggered by landing 3 or more of the bonus symbols on the reels. The free spins bonus round can be retriggered by landing more bonus symbols during the bonus round.
The slot game also has a progressive jackpot, which can be won by landing 5 of the jackpot symbols on the reels. The jackpot is currently at over £1,000,000. The slot game can be played on all devices, including mobile, tablet and desktop.
How to Play Jin Hou Ye
Jin Hou Ye is a traditional Chinese drinking game that can be played with a group of friends. It is a great way to get to know people and have some fun while doing it. The game is played with a deck of cards and a few coins. The object of the game is to collect as many cards as possible and to have the most coins at the end of the game.
To start the game, each player is dealt a hand of cards. The player who has the lowest card starts the game and play passes clockwise. Play then proceeds as follows:
- The player who starts the game begins by flipping over the top card of their deck and placing it in the middle of the table.
- The player to their left then flips over the top card of their deck and places it on top of the first card.
- If the second card is of the same rank as the first card, then the two players must have a drink. If the second card is of a different rank, then the player who placed the second card can either have a drink or pass it to the player on their left.
- Play then passes to the left and continues as described above.
- When the player who started the game has no cards left in their deck, they shout “Jin Hou Ye!” and the other players must then give them all of the coins that they have collected. The game then ends and the player with the most coins is the winner.
If you want to try Jin Hou Ye, then all you need is a deck of cards and a few coins. Invite some friends over and see who comes out on top!
Frequently Asked Questions
To start playing Jin Hou Ye, simply open the game on your device and tap “Play”. You will then be taken to the game’s main screen. From here, you can choose to either start a new game or continue a game you’ve already started. If you’re starting a new game, you’ll need to select the number of players and the difficulty level. Once you’ve done this, you can tap “Start Game” to begin.
Jin Hou Ye is played by matching symbols on your reels with those on the game board. To spin the reels, simply tap the “Spin” button. If you match three or more symbols, you will win coins. The amount of coins you win depends on the symbols you match and the number of symbols you match. For example, matching three “Jin” symbols will earn you more coins than matching three “Hou” symbols.
The different symbols in Jin Hou Ye are the following: Jin, Hou, Feng, Shui, Tian, and Di. These symbols are used to represent the six different elements in the game.
The goal of Jin Hou Ye is to collect as many coins as possible. You can do this by matching symbols on the reels with those on the game board. The more symbols you match, the more coins you will earn.
There is no maximum number of coins you can earn in Jin Hou Ye. You can continue to earn coins as long as you keep matching symbols on the reels.